Monday, January 11, 2010

Inspirational

I try to inspire my Sons...

Love God
Be Kind to Others
Try Hard at Everything You Do
Don't Give Up
Make a Difference
Be Somebody

Sometimes I fail...

I want more for my kids than I had
Not that I didn't have plenty
I want more for my kids than I have
Save your money
Do well in school
Live a God-Filled Life

How do I tell you I'm proud of you
While telling you to try harder
Be Smarter
Don't make life more difficult than it has to be?

Pray
For others
For peace
For yourselves

Love others
Seek peace
For others
And yourselves

I try hard to be inspirational
Just as I have been inspired by others
So many times
At times I know I've succeeded
If only in tiny little ways

I love you
Even when I don't say it
You can see it in my eyes

I'm proud of you
Even when I don't say it
But I try to say it often
And out loud

If it isn't enough
Just tell me
I know
Sometimes I need
To hear it too...

It helps to Inspire Me


-Dad

No comments: