Friday, April 01, 2011

At long last, I blog

So tomorrow I turn another year older. Funny, I'm not all that excited about it... Last year was a specifically harsh birthday in which I spent the whole day in a Doctor's office receiving bad news. This year, I feel better, but can't seem to get too enthused about the whole thing.

I'm sure I'll have fun and get some nice things, but I just feel kind of "blah" about it. Not that I'm down, mind you, but just apathetic I guess.

In any event, happy birthday to me... We have Baseball Practice in the morning and we'll probably go out to dinner. I may fire up the old chainsaw for a bit and trim the trees, but other than that...no big plans...
Kind of like a Saturday-plus rather than a Birthday...but you know what? That's okay...

David

No comments: