Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rainy Days and Sundays

Today has not been a great day...

Dizzy day...
Argumentative day...
Moody day...
Tempermental day...

Everyone seems to have their own agenda and it certainly isn't the same as mine.
I started out in a pretty good frame of mind...albeit a dizzy one. The rain has thrown the atmospheric pressure out of whack, which does wonders for my Meniere's Disease. It gives me what I like to call "Walleye Vision" something akin to one eye wanting to wander off while the other one stays focused.

Yesterday this happened while I was driving, and while this doesn't usually disrupt my driving, it caused me to miss two turns and then run a red light. (If I get a red-light camera ticket, I'm getting a Doctor's excuse and fighting it in court! I did pull over as soon as I could after that and let my Wife drive!)

Back to the moodiness around here. Both kids woke up not feeling well and not wanting to go to Church, which of course, they always feel great all weekend and can hang out with friends, but can't spare an hour for Church....funny how that goes. Same with school.... Can stay up all night and feel great then, but can't seem to do well during the daytime when their real obligations are in play. Hmmmm.... Wait till they're older and reality hits. Wonder how that will go?

Need the rain today, but it's killing my yard work plans! Gardening to do. Tomato plants and Pepper plants on the table just waiting to dig their roots into the dirt in the backyard. Right now they're in the kitchen screaming at me to go plant them. What to do? What to do?

This is the first blog I've written in awhile so I'm a tad rusty... that and I'm a bit distracted. Oh well. Rainy days and Sundays, such as they are. Think I'll go make a sandwich.

David

No comments: