Sunday, July 29, 2007

All the stuff that's good

Okra... I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm addicted to Okra

Fried Chicken... Unless you're vegetarian, you have no excuse not to love Fried Chicken

"Lost," "The Office," "My name is Earl," "Scrubs," and "30 Rock" if you haven't seen these shows you're hopeless!

Nat King Cole, Norah Jones, Eva Cassidy, Steven Curtis Chapman and Chris Tomlin... start listening today, get hooked on them today! Some of the best Singers and Songs...EVER!

Baseball... I'm not the only one hooked on it, am I???

Baseball part II: The Royals, Yankees, Boston and Cardinals... My Favorite teams!

Baseball part III: Buck O'Neil, George Brett, Ozzie Smith, Mike Sweeney, Lou Gehrig... My Favorite players!

Jesus Christ... He's the real thing; the only one! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM YOU REALLY, REALLY SHOULD GET TO KNOW HIM BECAUSE WITHOUT HIM....There's NOTHING!

Church... We're lucky, because we go to the best church in Independence, MO... EAST SIDE BAPTIST CHURCH!!! AND, We have the best PASTOR EVER!!! Take a bow, Pastor Fred!

Friends, we have a lot of great friends in this world!!!

Family, hey, we have a great family too!

The Ocean... one of the many wonderful things God made!

These are just some of all the stuff that's good!

David

No comments: