Thursday, December 18, 2008

remissing you

First, I should take a minute to thank a few people for making my blog what it is...(or am I blaming them for it...? Hmmmm...) In any event, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention....

1. My Family
Many a blog topic has come from the antics, I mean, "activities" of my family.
Sherry, Dustin, Jared, Luke and Socks have each inspired several blogs of note.
Dustin and his musical aspirations, Jared and his sports achievements, Sherry and
our daily lives, Luke and his Cancer woes and the addition of Socks to our family
have provided me with plenty of fodder to write about. So, Family...Thank You and
I love you!

2. My friends at the Library and at Barnes and Noble
Gail, my snarky black female Libertarian friend, who often inspires or prods me
into blogging with her insightful, intelligent comments. Gail, I couldn't,
wouldn't write near as often without you around. I enjoy our discussions at work
and do think we need to team up for a podcast someday...

Michele, who ALWAYS reads my blog and let me steal her "Renaming the Reindeer"
line in response to my constant singing and whistling at work.

The one who shall not be named for reasons too numerous to mention. You too have
inspired much discussion and topics for blogification. You'll always be my little
"crack baby."

And Eloise, Mel and everyone else who has ever said "Hey, good Blog." Thank you!


3. Those of you who write to me to say "good blog" including all of my old Strafford
buddies...Donna, Marty and everyone...I thank you... I write for me mostly, but
love the fact that you "get" what I'm trying to say... THANKS!

4. And anyone, everyone and all who've kept me blogging for the past couple of years
keep responding... let me know you're out there!

So, I'll keep writing one way or the other and we'll see how it goes...

Take care,

David

2 comments:

Weez said...

You're welcome! And Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Michele said...

Thanks buddy you are ornery behave yourself on Xmas