Thursday, June 22, 2006

Evil White Republican Male

After yesterday's blog I received a comment from a friend that my negative comments needed a counterpoint...so on her blog she referred to me as her "friend...the Evil White Republican Male."

So, I jokingly called her my "snide black libretarian female" friend... Now, my question is... was I being politically incorrect, or was she? (or were we?)

I think amongst friends, it's safe to label one another...(and in the right situation it can be sexy and fun, but I digress...)

In any event, when I wrote yesterday's blog, I was trying to be funny while making a point..(yes Gail, I know...keep trying!) But I didn't even think of it as being negative. (snarky and snide? yes. Negative? No.)

Another friend asked if I'd had a bad day. Wow! Did no one get my humor at all?
I can understand my good friend, Crackbaby not getting it, but then again, he's still stumped about how people fit into the box when he's watching TV...(again, I digress...)

That being said, I hereby dedicate yesterday's post to Crackbaby...who I know will never read it because if he does it might offend him knowing that behind his back several people call him "crackbaby." Then again, he might not get it...

Dave

No comments: