Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Top 10 Things that Tick me Off!

10. Cell Phones: I can't stand them! Especially in traffic or in stores... As soon as people turn them on, their manners go out the window.

9. 14-year-old girls who dress like they're in college and swear like sailors! I work in public a lot, and I see a lot of bad behavior, but there's nothing worse than a burping, giggling, half-dressed-trash talker who should be home watching the Disney Channel!

8. Bad service in stores/restaurants, etc... I hate it when I feel like I have to interrupt a sales person to get their attention. Even worse is at a restaurant when you ask a question and get "I don't know" for an answer! (or when they screw up your order at the drive-thru!!!)

7. Bad Drivers...Okay, if you want to end your life on the highway by speeding and swerving in and out of lanes, be my guest! Just leave me out of it, okay?

6. People who blame the President for everything. Am I crazy about his every decision? No, but for Pete's sake, he didn't kill Jimmy Hoffa and he didn't start Vietnam! He did not shoot Abraham Lincoln and he didn't put Charles Manson up to anything! Give the guy a break once in a while...GEEZ!

5. Top Ten Lists (I was going to say people with food in their teeth, but I just remembered I didn't floss after lunch!)

4. Mohawks and Goth Gear... I know you're trying to make a fashion statement, but the only statement you're making is "Help! I can't dress myself!" And I really hope the Huron Indians come and kick your butts for stealing their Hair styles!

3. People who say "Really?" after you just told them something.... (No, I'm lying....)

2. Crack Babies... Yeah, they look all helpless, but are they really?

1. People who don't read my blog...

1 comment:

chade66 said...

Amen to that!!

Cell phones are going to be the destruction of the planet.