Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whimpering Whales and other easy targets

Hi Kids,

Today's blog is rated PG-13, so make sure you check with your parents before you read any more of today's blog.

Go ahead


I'll wait


Okay, now where were we? Yesterday here in Bookville I ran across a dopey book of Erotic Haiku. Now I can understand dirty limericks, but Erotic haiku??? Who finds that interesting in the least?

In one of the "poems" the author refers to a part of his anatomy (gee, I wonder which part?) as a "Whimpering Whale..." o------------kay, Now as a guy I can totally understand wanting to impress the ladies by calling something a whale, but "whimpering???" That brings to mind whining, crying, begging and other weakness-centered behavior, does it not?

Is that supposed to be sexy or something. Needless to say it did nothing for me, nor would it were I female. (I'd love to meet the hick chick who is turned on by Whimpering Whales...then I'd bonk her on the head with a frying pan in an effort to keep her from ever reproducing or appearing on Jerry Springer!)

As for other easy targets let me just say... you know who you are...stop setting yourself up all the time because that doesn't excuse the fact that you have the brains and personality of a door knob... I'm trying to be nice...but you make it far too difficult...

Dave

No comments: