Tuesday, June 10, 2008

To borrow a line from Avril Lavigne...

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

I paid my taxes online and should have gotten my stimulus rebate in May...
But no,
Because I used TurboTax, I must now wait till the end of June.

I won 50 tickets to the Royals game this Thursday in a contest designed to
let you take your office to work...
But no,
Half of my office is working on a special project and can't go.

We lived through the storms that tore up our neighborhood last month and got through with what we thought was little damage...
But no,
Now we have water pouring through our kitchen ceiling when it rains.

Everything is starting to break down...
My Ulcer is coming back...
I need a vacation...
But with gas at nearly $4.00 per gallon, who can afford to drive anywhere?

I'm thinking primal scream therapy sounds pretty good right now...

David

No comments: