Thursday, October 30, 2008

Connections...

Okay,

So I've been spending a lot of time on FACEBOOK lately and I've actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. At first, my Friend, Justin got me hooked on playing SCRAMBLE (which Really Is Addictive!) and then I discovered a whole hoard of people I knew on the site.

The neat thing about it is that I've had conversations or connections with people that I haven't talked with in ages. I have a friend, who is a Missionary in Africa, and we've been emailing quite a bit within the past couple of weeks. So, "HI DAVID!"

I also chatted with Donna, who I haven't seen in about 27 years. We spent a long time chatting through FACEBOOK and caught up on a ton of people.

Then there's Susie, Brett,Michele, DeEdra, Lisa, Marty, Lisa T., Craig, Phil, My Sister Kayla, and several relatives that are FACEBOOK members. I've even set up a "support group" for people who live in, or used to live in Strafford, Missouri. Not that we need support, but it gives us a chance to write about or post pics about growing up in a small town in MO.

It's been fun connecting with those old friends as well as some of our "newer" friends...Jeff, Don, Pastor Fred and his Wife Laura, and many, many more...
I should say HI to LINDA, even though I disagreed with her political video that she posted...(I still love you, Linda... just don't go vote on Tuesday....HA!)
I'm kidding about the not voting...

HEY, Speaking of which... I'll be working the polls ALL DAY TUESDAY, so if I can do that, you can certainly get out and VOTE! DON'T FORGET...DON'T USE THE "THE LINES ARE TOO LONG" excuse! I may even go to a late night Watch Party...so if you don't hear from me much next week, that's why.

So to all of my friends, old and new...and to my family KEEP KEEPING IN TOUCH because it's important and it's fun.

Love and Friendship,

David

No comments: