Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stuff racing through my mind

1. Why aren't there more pizza places that offer Bar-B-Que Chicken Pizza?
2. What will the news programs talk about after the election?
3. If President Bush got blamed for high gas prices, why aren't people thanking him for
the drop in gas prices?
4. If they have arena football, why don't they have arena baseball that can be played
during the winter?
5. How can celebrities "forget" to wear underwear? How dumb or drunk do you have to be
to forget to put on underwear?
6. Why can't I understand the words to rap music?
7. Why does anyone even listen to rap music?
8. Why do rap musicians have to change their names to P something or G something or
whatever? I'm thinking Jim-Bob or John-Boy from the Walton's would be good rappers
if the name thing is all it takes to be successful.
9. Why do some people say "Oh Snap!" Why not "Oh Button," or "Oh Zip?"
10.Why am I awake when I'm tired and tired when I'm awake?

No comments: