Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where I wish I was right now

Not that I'm dying to get away or anything... but then again, there's work, plumbing problems at home...the fact that my car is on it's last (legs) wheels...etc...

1. Germany--- I haven't seen my best friend, Klauspeter in nearly eight years, plus I've always wanted to go there and never have had a chance to go! Even though this would be a horrible time of year to go there weather-wise... I'd do it.

2. Any tropical island--- (except for the one on "LOST" or any of the editions of "Survivor." )Sun, sand, surf... Sherry and me at the beach... (I guess we could bring the kids too...)
What is not to like?

3. Australia--- shrimps, barbies, "G'Day" and all that... Again, sounds good to me.

4. The World Series--- yeah, it's chilly there, and the Sox are slapping the Rockies silly... But hey, it's baseball! I love baseball!

5. Alone with Sherry... We NEVER get any time alone... No date nights, no quiet time... what's up with that? Don't get me wrong, I love being with my Sons, I just miss the "dating" part of my relationship with my Wife. I don't want to get old before I'm supposed to... just give me dinner and a movie with Sherry once in awhile and I'll be okay.

6. Disney World---Happiest place on Earth...and guess what? It really is... I wanna go back...


Dave

No comments: