Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!



I haven't written in a bit and haven't really got any news to share except that I've been busy. We're getting close to the start of Basketball season and we seem to be keeping busy with housekeeping stuff... (raking leaves, cleaning gutters!!!)



Dustin and I spent a good portion of the weekend fixing some busted duct work in the attic, and let me just say that if I NEVER have to go into the attic again I will consider myself blessed.

I've also been on the roof twice in two weeks getting leaves out of the gutters, and although I don't have vertigo, I REALLY don't like walking near the edge of the house... makes you feel like you could easily fall, even if you're not going to.



See, I told you I had nothing to say! But somehow I manage to stay busy! Wish the writer's strike was over...cause I'm really going to miss "The Office." I still have a few eps of "Pushing Daisies" and "Chuck" and "Reaper" that I can see, but will miss them soon to if the writers don't write...



Guess I'll end this now...hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and don't overdose on Turkey and Football.


Happy Thanksgiving!



David

No comments: