Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What the Devil have I been doing? Where has the time gone?

Okay,

So I've been much too, too busy to write... GOT IT? So for all of you who keep saying "Where's Dave?" "Why hasn't he written?" I've got news for you... I'm busy...okay???

Whew, that felt good....

Speaking of the Devil, did I mention that the movie "The Golden Compass" was written by Satan? Well, not really...but one of his minions wrote it....

For more on this, google "Atheist" and "Golden Compass" and see what you get... it's true...

Other than that, I've been working and working and working and working... Raking leaves, cleaning gutters, banishing squirrels from my attic, cleaning out the fish pond, Raking leaves (again), Working at the book store, working at the Library... (Li-Berry for all you out-o-towners), and working.... (and you wonder why I'm cranky?)

Hillary (yes, that one) emailed me to ask if I'd like to share a sandwich with her for $500.00...but I'm thinking for that kind of money I should get my own sandwich...

Fred hasn't asked me for money lately, nor has O'bama or the like...but that's okay cause I'm broke...

David

No comments: