Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ob la di ob la da life goes on....

So,

One week out of surgery and I feel pretty good. Yeah, still a bit achy, still a bit slow, still a bit non-bendable...but hey, I can walk (a bit) and I'm hopefully past a lot of the knee probs from the past.

So, this week I napped a lot, which was GREAT! Cause I'm still waking up at odd hours of the night and not knowing why. I've been reading Michael Palin's Diaries (of Monty Python fame) and they're pretty interesting...so in those odd hours of the night you can usually find me reading that, or Entertainment Weekly or ESPN magazine.

Jared and I have almost finished all of the entire run of "Moonlighting" which has been an utter blast! Last night we started watching the Olympics and today we've watched some of it here and there... I'm pretty sure we'll watch it tonight when Michael Phelps swims....Jared's a big fan of his.

Today we did the exciting "Car Inspection" thing, and my dear OLD car did not pass because it needs new tires. (NO BIG SHOCK THERE) We also got some furniture from my Mom and Sherry's been rearranging everything to fit it in.

I've been spending my day "resting" since I went back to work yesterday and ended up exhausted even though I mostly sat all day. I think just getting out and about and trying to resume the routine kind of wore me out. I'm hoping if I take it easy today and tomorrow I'll be up to a normal "LIFE" starting Monday even though I'm on light duty for the rest of the month. I did a LOT of work yesterday at the Li-Berry and got a remarkable amount of stuff caught up. Not that I still don't have a ton to do, but I feel better about the stuff that is left...

So, I'm feeling better...Life is pretty good and U.S.A. is NUMBER ONE #1 NUMERO UNO! (and before I forget...prayers to the family of Bernie Mac, who was funny and cool and is gone too soon)

David

No comments: