Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Strange and random thoughts

If a Catholic Person and a Jewish Person marry and they have constant arguments about which services to recognize... "Should we go to Mass or celebrate Hanukkah?" If they combine them would it be a "Massukkah?"


Jared's (my Six-Year-old) was asked by his older Cousin the other day...

"Jared, I hear you want to play for the Royals someday..." to which Jared replied...
"Well, If Boston offered me a contract, I might consider that..."

Since the show "Queer Eye" got canceled do you worry that the guys from the show will become "Lazy Eye?"

I can't draw....my teacher said my stick people look fat! (I know, I've told this one a million times, but it's one of my better ones...)

When I was a kid, we were so poor we couldn't afford air for our basketball....we could only dribble it once...

When I was a kid, we were so poor we couldn't afford rope for a swing so we had to sit on a board under the tree and kick our feet up off the ground and yell "wheeeeee."

Dave

No comments: