Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dreaming Dreamy little Dreams

My friend, "G" and I have been discussing dreams today. I have had some wacky dreams in my time, usually involving friends or people I work with either visiting or working in some strange place. Most recently, my co-workers and I have worked at Disney World. (Huh, wonder why that is?)

"G" on the other hand has dreams involving swimming supermodels and Barney. I've been teasing "G" and asking what she takes before bedtime....but I should talk, because dreams can be weird and wonderful...(not as weird as Barney, perhaps...)

I haven't had any really interesting dreams in awhile...but it isn't like you can flip a channel to the dream that you want either!

At the Bookstore we sell a lot of dream dictionaries, which I think are a load of hooey! They're similar to horoscopes if you ask me. (although I'd love to see what they say about Barney!)

Just teasing you, "G" and you keep on having those crazy, weirdo dreams... after all, it gives us something to talk about at work.

David

2 comments:

gail said...

you can mention me by name: hi everyone, i'm Gail The Pot-Smokin' Libertarian! :) why do you think my dreams are so weird???

Dave said...

I'm guessing it might be the Libertarian part...

Dave