Thursday, January 18, 2007

Best place to do away with someone in KCMO


Not to be morbid or anything...more "Hitchcockian" I would say....but if you ever decided to "do away" with someone, I can't think of a more spectacular place to do it than the Liberty Memorial in Kansas City.
Looming above the KC Skyline, the memorial offers a breathtaking (or as the case may be, "life-taking" view of the city.)
Seems like the perfect place to dangle a hapless victim before sending them to certain doom. (or as my Grandmother would say "to meet their maker.")
So you see, Kansas City has possibilities after all.
David

3 comments:

gail said...

do you think this is funny???!

Dave said...

Actually, yes I do...but you have to have a sick, sick sense of humor.

(I think it's funny that you're pretending that you don't think it's funny...I heard you laugh when you read it!)

Dave

Weez said...

Dave,
You just crack me up!