Monday, January 29, 2007

Pictures taken near the Central Branch of the KC Public Library


I'm not sure why, but I really like this picture.
This is where I live...
This is a picture of my dog, Luke Skywalker Cox.
(He's pictured here as part of an equal time law that says I must post a picture of my dog if I'm posting any other dog pictures... so, just humor me, okay???)

Can you say "Dog?" (see, here's the other dog!)
Here I am, peeking in a window!!!
Signs on buildings...(This is really artistic!)
Downtown KC on a sunny cold day...
This just in...

This is a view of the "Bookshelf" parking Garage across from the Kansas City Public Library. I have no idea who these people are. (They might be Terrorists!)
This is a view from the roof of the Kansas City Club which is also across from the Library.
"Oh a Library Delivery Man is a person in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood, he's in your neighborhood...."
Thank Goodness it was a slow traffic day!
This is my life...these are my people...I am Dave!


1 comment:

Weez said...

And you are funny, Dave.