Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Stupid Girl

A friend of mine reminded me today of the song "Stupid Girl" while referring to a certain someone that we know who more or less fits that description.

I made a vow or resolution this year to not be as negative as I was last year.... and so far, I'm failing miserably! The problem is that people keep giving me so darned much ammo to use against them!!!

From co-workers to acquaintances, to people on TV, I'm beginning to find more and more fault in people. Now, I generally view myself as a positive person, but I am so sick and tired of people who do dopey stuff that just gets all over my nerves!

I've ranted before about the evils of cell phones, bad drivers, people who criticize the Government, yet can't bother to take the time to vote...etc...etc...etc... so I will let them go this time although they know who they are and they are still on my list!

So, who has my goat this time?

1. Stupid Girls... or stupid anyone, or even people who are smart and choose to act stupid.
2. Anna Nicole fans. I'm sorry she died, but she had a train wreck of a life...how did you think it
was going to end?
3. Britney Spears fans... WHY DO I CARE THAT SHE's BALD?
4. Al Franken...why would I even listen to a guy who is wearing Ted Baxter's suit???
5. Hillary Clinton...for oh, so many reasons!!!
6. Environmental Celebrities who drive SUV's and Fly Private Jets...
7. Entertainment Tonight/Access Hollywood/The Insider...what did you air before Anna Nicole
died? Is there no other "Entertainment News" in the world?
8. George Lopez...why is he on Leno's case? Why do I care?
9. The people who've stopped watching "LOST." Just what is it that you want from your
Television if not the best show on TV???
10. "Brothers and Sisters" One of the better casts on Television...(heck, you've got half the cast
of "Alias" plus Sally Field, Calista Flockhart and Rob Lowe and all you can do is one
gratuitous sex scene after another...HIRE NEW WRITERS!

Okay, I'm done venting...now, what legally can I do to rid the world of the stupid girl and not be viewed as being too negative?

David

3 comments:

gail said...

i take no responsibility whatsoever for being the aforementioned 'friend' in this post. (i am happy to be your friend, i just don't want to be linked to cb's theme song.)

Michele said...

I think that song would fit CB to a Tee

Dave said...

too late gail...you know it was you who brought up the theme song in the first place...

it's so funny that you and Michele both seem to know who I'm referring to....

why do you think that is? Is it that obvious?