Friday, February 09, 2007

Hey, Whatcha doin'?

Yeah, you...
I see you there...
Sitting at your desk...
Doin' nothin'...
Goofing off when you should be working...
Tired of reading about the latest celebrity mishap on the net?
There's really nothing else going on today...
Alber Pujols became a citizen...congratulations...does the certificate come with manners?
(If not, go buy some...you can afford it!)
I'm tired...
I was off work yesterday...
Stayed home and played games with sick old Jared...
"Deal or no Deal"
"Jenga"
"Don't break the ice"
Then we worked on his spelling words...
So far he's gotten a perfect score on every single test!
Dustin was always a good speller at that age too...
I entered the Dream Home Sweepstakes at HGTV.Com...
I won't win...
I'm bored...
I bet you couldn't tell...
Happy Birthday to Elaine, Michael and Dustin...
42, 40 and 13...geez...everyone's getting older...
I'm on lunch break at work...
Kind of quiet here...
Guess I'd better go "noise up" the place...
Hee, hee, hee...

Dave

No comments: