Monday, March 31, 2008

No, you only think you're hot

Today we got a new furnace installed in our house...
It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't horrible either...
John, our friendly electrician and friend got us a pretty good deal...

So, should be warmer this winter and cooler this summer with the whole new unit installed.
FINALLY!

The other thing we're thinking of doing is insulating the attic... We're looking into green fiber insulation, which is shredded newspapers that are flame retardant. It's about 25 cents per square foot which is considerably cheaper than regular fiberglass, and it is supposed to be 90% as effective... Sounds promising!

So this week is my Birthday and I'm not really all that enthused about it for whatever reason.
I'm really more excited that the Royals beat the Tigers 5-4 today in their opening game!
The Tigers are predicted to win the series this year...AND WE BEAT THEM!

I can't wait till we go on April 12th! I can't wait...really!

Go Royals!

David (and don't ask me how old I'm going to be)

No comments: