Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pardon me, but your IQ is showing

I may have ranted about this in the past, but I recently saw something so stupid that I had to comment on it... That being STUPID BUMPER STICKERS!

(I may write a few things here that are "grown up" and I will try to tone them down some as not to offend, but to still give you an idea of what we're dealing with here...)

On my way to work yesterday, I was passed by a woman in a pickup truck that had a bumper sticker on it that read "If you're going to ride my "butt" you should at least pull my hair."

Now, pardon me, but doesn't that seem a bit "slutty" to have on your vehicle? Don't you think it would offend your parents, your kids or your neighbors? Do you care so little about other people that you think it's funny to offend them? Geez!

When Dustin was little, I'd go to pick him up or drop him off at day care and I'd see a truck from time to time that had a sticker on it that read "Bend over, I'll drive..." What could that possibly mean? Subtle??? NO!!! What self-respecting Dad or Mom would have that on their vehicle?

I also hate the old sticker (which thank goodness I have not seen in a while) that reads "If you follow any closer I'll flick a booger on your windshield." Can we get an IQ test on the people that have that sticker on their car? I'm not sure they're smart enough to be driving.

Or, "You've just been passed by a girl." So what? More power to you! I get passed by girls all the time. What kind of Neanderthal gets upset when a girl passes them in traffic? As long as you're not weaving over the line while putting on makeup or talking on your cell phone, then please, pass by!

Then there's the ever popular Calvin peeing on a Ford or Chevy symbol. Who cares? Can't you love your car without hating the other makes and models? Do you have to pee on them? What's up with that?

I also hate to see cars with more than a couple of bumper stickers on them. Come on!!! It's not like hanging posters in your room...It's a Car....!!! Also, do you really need an entire back window filled with stuffed animals? Do you really play in your car that much? And if you're old enough to drive, should you be playing with stuffed animals anyway?

To go political for a moment, I hate the "He's not my President" stickers too... You may not like him, but yes, he is your President...unless you're just here on a visit from Toronto or Mexico City.

Then there are the fake testicles that people buy to hang under their trailer hitches...(no pun intended there). It's gross! Stop being an idiot Don't put stuff like that on your car!!! Ladies, do not date or marry the moron that has these on his truck or you will get exactly what you deserve...

Oh, and Darwin Fish...don't even get me started...


David

No comments: