Thursday, May 01, 2008

It was a dark and stormy night

Okay,

So tonight was the first night in weeks that I've actually planned on being home and doing nothing...and then...the storm hit!
It rained, it blew (a little) and it hailed (a tiny bit) and then the Tornado Sirens went off. This on a night when I planned to do nothing more than watch Earl, Scrubs, The Office, 30 Rock and Lost... Instead, I watched weather coverage and the last 27 mins of LOST.

The storm really amounted to nothing where we are, however not far from here they had a lot of wind, hail, rain and possible tornados.

I guess it could have been worse.

Tomorrow I'm getting my eyes checked and need new glasses. Other than that, I am planless (without plans) until I have to go to work at 6PM.

I just want to take it easy...that's all...

Dave

No comments: