Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sarcasm will get you everywhere...

Okay, so that last blog was snarky...I'll admit it... but I was just doing it to tease my friend Chrissy, who thinks I'm obsessed with McCain.

I'm obsessed with the following things...

1. Panera Asiago Cheese Bagels
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Television
4. Movies
5. The American Political Process
6. "Green Acres" (see above listing for Television)
7. "Moonlighting" (see "Green Acres")
8. Cindy Crawford (actually, that was a long time ago... post Farah Faucett, but
prior to Ashley Judd, Catherine Zeta Jones and Charleze Theron... (RRRRRRR)
9. Playing Drums (I wish I'd started 25 years ago!!!)
10.Blogging

Oh wait, I meant to say "John McCain" instead of all that other stuff....sorry!

To be totally honest, McCain wasn't my first choice, or my second or my third...
BUT he is now my choice. I think Palin is a breath of fresh (inexperienced) air.
But then again, how does one "practice" to be the Vice President? There aren't really a lot of jobs even like it, so wouldn't life experience along with political experience be enough to get the job?

I mean, honestly... She's going to just have to go to some state funerals and sit in on a few meetings here and there, right? If Gore and Quayle can do it, anyone can!

So there are some of the things I'm obsessed with... John McCain is not one of them... (Sarah Palin might be one sometime in the future cause she reminds me of Tina Fey, who is a total babe! RRRRR)

David

No comments: