Sunday, September 07, 2008

Why I love baseball (and Sarah Palin)

A friend of mine recently accused me of "Gushing" over John McCain in my blog...which is funny because when I looked back over the last few months of blogging, I see where I've mentioned McCain a couple of times, Obama several times and Sarah Palin exactly once...

I will admit that I came close to gushing over Fred Thompson, but then he decided that he didn't really want to be President even though he was running. I did mention that I thought Huckabee was funny on Saturday Night Live, and having Chuck Norris as his head of security was a hoot.

I kind of flirted with the idea of voting for Rudy or Mitt and maybe for a half second thought that I'd vote for Hillary if worse came to worse...but really? Gushing??? I don't think so...

That's why today, I'm not going to write anything political at all. Today I'm writing about why I love baseball (and Sarah Palin!)

Let's see... Why I love baseball... by David


It's fun... kind of like Sarah Palin

It's beautiful...the way the game is played outside under the clouds and blue skies... You see, it's very serene and beautiful...just like Sarah Palin!

It's tough...like Sarah Palin!

It's a good way to spend a few hours...almost as good as spending time listening to Sarah Palin!

Watching the pitcher with his control and focus is like watching Sarah Palin as she dissects Obama's campaign promises.

Seeing the star player hit a home run is like watching Sarah Palin as she spoke at the Republican Convention... It's a Grand Slam!!!

Wow... I could just go on and on about BASEBALL (and Sarah Palin)... but I won't.
I'm just one of many Palin...I mean, Baseball, fans in this country...so I don't need to tell you why I think it's one of the best things ever! Just like Sarah Palin!


David

No comments: