Thursday, March 08, 2007

Diss and Dat

Hello Everyone... (this is me playing "nice" for a moment...)

If you've been around me for more than 5 mins this week you might have noticed that I have been in a bit of a foul mood. (I prefer to think of it as being "Snarky"). In any event, I have been quick on the draw when it comes to getting ticked off.

So, as I often love to do...(it is a necessary evil...) I'm going to rant a bit.

These are the people (or things) I wish to Diss this week:

1. Storms (you made me miss last week's episode of "LOST" which will probably screw me
up for the rest of the season!!!)

2. Reruns (No new episodes of "The OFFICE" or "My name is EARL???!!!) Do you know what
this does to a snarky person??? It doubles our snarky-levels!!! Do you want to
be responsible for that???

3. Stupid drivers (Green means go...do not sit through green and talk on your cell phone!!!
Yellow means slow down...NOT SPEED UP! Red means stop!!! Do not
ignore RED!!! also...little yellow lines and speed limit signs mean some-
thing!!! Learn to read and understand them!!!)

4. Hillary Clinton (Love the accent, Babe...keep it up! Bordering on racist, your "Granny
Clampett impersonation rocked the house! Until that is, the Reverend
Al Sharpton called you a Panderer. I love it! Al Sharpton calling someone
out for Pandering!!! Amazing!!! Then there's the fact that Hillary spent
20 years trying to get out of the South and now she wants in oh-so-bad!)

5. OBAMA (He's so beloved and revered that he's been given the one-name treatment
on the news! He too adopted a "Southern tone in his Selma speech.
Listen as "Before" becomes "Befoe." Nice Jesse Jackson tribute,
but I think I'll wait for your "Greatest Hits CD" to come out!)

6. Ann Coulter (Ann...poor Ann... This isn't one of your finer moments. And when you later
offered an apology to Gay people for lumping them in with John Edwards,
You could here the collective gasps of "Open-minded, free speech protect-
Liberals" everywhere. Gotta give you credit though, cause if you were
aiming for stupid...you got there first (and fastest)!!! You go Girl!)

7. C.B. ( I feel mean picking on you...but could you at least not be such a target!!!
You're likeable in a way...but mostly people just put up with you, and
it's at the point where people are starting to ask why....)

8. Evil Refs (Okay Ref, if a 5 foot tall kid is bear hugging my 3 foot tall kid, would you
consider that a foul??? Would you call it???)

9. Friends (Not all friends, but some friends... I'm talking about the ones who never
call or write or respond to E-mails....)

10. My Job (I know you think that we have all the time in the world to journal our
activities...but we do not...and thank Goodness you didn't ask us to
journal our thoughts!!!)

No comments: