Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Family History






Recently my Uncle Roger sent us a disc filled with hundreds (if not thousands) of family pictures. The following are some of my favorites...
The first is of My Dad, Doyle Cox...it was taken in 1946 and is obviously a picture of him on the track team...(Dad, how come you never told me you were on the track team?)
The Second is from 1926 and is of my Grandparents, Floyd and Elizabeth Cox...(Dig that wacky flapper hairdo!)
The third picture is of my Dad and was taken in 1947, which may have been his high school graduation photo, but since I'm horrible at math, I'm not sure...I'll have to ask my Dad.
Last and certainly not least, is a picture of two skinny young kids (who the heck are they???) on their wedding day. Well, the pretty one looks like my wife, and the handsome one looks like Tom Selleck... (if you squint your eyes a bit)
David

No comments: