Saturday, September 22, 2007

Whelmed? I'm OVER Whelmed!

Okay, so no one hardly ever comments here on the blog, but I've gotten TONS of email about my recent blogs on Grandma's Death, Luke's Cancer and my recent interview with myself...
So, Thank you all for writing...thank you all for reading...and thank you all for being our friends!

It's been a weird few weeks... an old friend of mine from High School's Father died by falling off a ladder. Another friend's Dad died from being gored by a bull... and that's just stuff I know about personally! If you factor in all of the weird WORLD news that's been happening you must come to the conclusion that the world is a Wacky Place.

Thank God (literally) that even in the face of wackiness, there is still a God out there looking out for us and ready to catch us when we trip up along the way...

When I think of all that God has done for me and has yet to do for me I'm overwhelmed...

So in spite of the pain and death in the world (and please take a moment to pray for my friends and their families) there are still a lot of great things going on. Look around you...if you don't see something good then look harder....and then, if you don't see something good...MAKE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN!

David

No comments: