Monday, April 09, 2007

And I swore I'd never buy episodes of Television Shows!

For the longest time I swore I'd never buy TV on Video or DVD because it didn't make sense to pay for something that you can get pretty much for free. Of course, that was in the day before the studios got all hip on me and started adding extras by the boatloads and now you have to search all day just to find the episodes I swore I'd never buy!!!

Here is a list of some of the (NOT ALL THAT MANY, REALLY) TV shows I own on DVD:

1. Green Acres seasons 1 &2 (Hey, you gotta have some classics!)
2. The Ben Stiller Show (Very Funny, very underappreciated...Go Buy a copy!)
3. The Bob Newhart Show seasons 1 & 4 (why did I skip around on the seasons? Cause
season 4 has the classic Thanksgiving episode "Over the river and through the woods.")
4. Lancelot Link: Secret Chimp (Don't knock it till you've watched it!)
5. Friends: The Final Episode (It was only about 3.99 and is well worth it!)
6. Friends: The Best of Friends Vols 1 & 2
7. Friends: The one with all the parties (Hey, Joey gets his head stuck in a turkey...nuff said?)
8. Seinfeld season 4 (The Contest, The Virgin, The Bubble Boy, The Implants...)
9. Night Court season 1 (I had forgotten how funny this show is, plus stars before they got
famous! Right Michael J. Fox?)
10. Footballers Wives seasons 1 & 2 (Trashy yet funny...and guess what? I won them in a
contest which is good, cause if I'd had the money that they'd have cost me I would
have bought seasons 2 & 3 of Bob Newhart!)

Interesting mix of stuff there, huh? So, what's in your collection?

-Dave

No comments: