Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PRESIDENT BUSH RUINED MY DAY!


I know it's easy to blame the President for this and that and some of the other things that are happening in the world... I mean, heck...the Democrats would blame him for the Cards losing the '85 World Series if they could...


But today I place the blame squarely on HIS SHOULDERS! PRESIDENT BUSH MADE ME 8 MINUTES LATE FOR WORK TODAY!!!


This week has been a crazy/busy one here in KCMO with OBAMA, HILLARY, McCAIN and FRED THOMPSON (VOTE FOR FRED!!!) all being here within the past three days and then to top it all off, the Commander in Chief is here today!!! In a building that is built right over the highway (which had to be closed so that no one would attempt to drive under the building with a bomb and blow it to smithereens!)


Now I understand the need for Security and the need for shutting down the highway, but please!!! During morning rush hour??? I barely had time for breakfast this morning after taking several detours and then sitting and sitting and sitting in traffic...


So, say what you will about this President...but how many of you have been late to work because of the President??? Those other things aren't nearly as important as my being in my office and at my desk on time...


Priorities, people...Priorities!!!


Dave

No comments: