Sunday, August 19, 2007

Whatever Happened to...?

I was just waxing nostalgic the other blog about the TV Show "Freaks and Geeks" and lo and behold...there's an article on the show and what the cast members are "up to" these days... It got me thinking about other actors, singers and the like and what they're doing now...

David Naughton---Actor (American Werewolf in London), Singer ("Making it" and the "I'm a pepper" commercial)

Rex Smith---Actor (Sooner or Later, Pirates of Penzance)

Erin Gray---Actress (Buck Rogers, Silver Spoons) I had a HUGE crush on her!

Catherine Bach---Actress (The "REAL" Daisy Duke on the original Dukes of Hazzard)

Markie Post---Actress (The Fall Guy, Night Court) Last seen in There's something about Mary) What the heck happened to her???

Leanne Hunley---Actress (Days of our Lives, Dawson's Creek) FOUND!!! She recently returned to Days of our Lives after a 20 year absence...and she still looks great!

Kristy McNichol---Actress (Family, Empty Nest) My first big Actress crush. Rumor has it that she's teaching high school in California... I eagerly await her return to stardom.

David

No comments: